Sunday, February 8, 2009

5 keys to twitter success for small businesses on the internet

Seth Godin- Social media/ social networking expert always does short blog posts so I figured I would have a shot at it. I am often asked, “So twitterholic justinrfrench, what are the key factors you would suggest to fellow entrepreneurs & business owners so here are my top 5 CURRENT recommendations:

1. Business & Tech- Being both knowledgeable in the foundations of Business & Information Technology can be a huge benefit to any business owner.

2. Transparency- Try to be more transparent as a business owner- just tell your story online and watch who listens. You will be amazed.

3. Great Communication- but being able to have creative & meaning behind your communication is even more important.

4. Organization- is key. If your business life is disorganized, you may be missing out on business opportunities

5. People- Pay it forward- always give back to your community, fiends, and clients. You will go a lot further this way and remember to have full transparency.

Please subscribe to our new blog here which is dedicated strictly to social networking and social media for business

p.s. here’s a SPECIAL REWARD video challenge to my followers on Twitter that will pay you back ten fold I promise!




Follow me on these social networks:

Subscribe to our Social Media & Social Networking for Business Blog here: Subscribe here

Friend Feed Add me on Friend Feed

Twitter

Follow me on Twitter!

You Tube follow me on you tube

Linked In click here

No comments: